Bookmark and Share

Thursday, February 12, 2009

THUMBPRINT HEART KEY CHAIN

This is one of the hearts made at the same time I made the thumbprint heart necklace. This one is for Kyle's Dad. I know he would never go for anything frou-frou, so I scavanged the ring from my old Tony the Tiger keyring and strung some jewelry wire through the hole and twisted it then attached the keyring. This is the back of the keyring. To make it look more masculine, I used an eagle sticker. If I had more time, I would have had a picture of my son printed at Walgreen and attached instead (would have cost around 20 cents). Keyring scavenged from this keychain. I didn't have the heart to throw Tony away so will have to come up with another project to recycle him on to. Cost: Under 50cents Materials: Same basic materials as heart necklace, except instead of beads and ribbons used: - Keyring (free - scavenged from old keyring) - Jewelry wire (.33 cents 24 yd. roll - was on clearance at JoAnn Fabrics as pkg was damaged) - Eagle sticker (free - came in the mail with some address stickers)

No comments:

Post a Comment