Bookmark and Share

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Cow Belle

 This is for Day 9 of 30 Day of Creativity http://30daysofcreativity.com/ and the theme is "Cow Bell".  When I was brainstorming trying to come up with ideas, my son suggested this and I loved the idea and it is going to be our new outdoor decoration underneath the eaves.

I cut the top off a 2 liter soda bottle using a hot knife and then painted it gold with spray paint.  I added a little tutu to make the cow more girly and into a "belle" and tied a piece of crochet thread around the neck and two pop tabs for clangers and then screwed the top over the thread to secure it.  I added a bow to dress it up and for the hanger a Christmas ornament hanger used a piece of metal tape to secure it.

I have also posted this at Cutout + Keep

No comments:

Post a Comment