Bookmark and Share

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Picnic Themed Trashion Necklace


This picnic themed necklace for Day 13 "Picnic" theme for 30 Days of Creativity www.30daysofcreativity.com.  When I think of picnics I think of gingham table cloths, plastic utensils, 2 liter bottles of sodas and ants.  

Fortunately, I had all of the item in my stash and it is is made entirely of recycled/upcycled material except for the crochet thread holding it together and glue from a hot glue gun.

The ant is off a purchased cake, the fabric "bead' from scraps of two different types of gingham, a washed knife and spork, two diet coke caps.   I have now posted a "How To" over at Cutout + Keep
and would love to see any inspired pieces that someone else would come up with.

I was excited to see this featured on One Pretty Thing
Photobucket
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment