Bookmark and Share

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Zoya Nail Polish - Get 2 Bottles Free, Just Pay $6.95 Shipping

 Photo:  Zoya

I spotted this deal over at LocoBuys and from now until 1/9/12 you can get 2 bottles of Zoya nail polish (regular price - $8 per bottle - will show up until code entered at checkout) for free using the code "ZOYA2012" at the checkout ,  just pay $6.95 shipping, so it works out to be around $3.48 a bottle.

I have not used this brand before; however, they have been featured in major magazine and they do tout being toxin free and vegan friendly.  
Disclaimer:  I have received no consideration or renumeration for this post -  I just sharing a deal that I found

1 comment:

  1. I'm no longer certain the place you're getting your info, however good topic. I must spend some time finding out much more or figuring out more. Thank you for wonderful info I was searching for this info for my mission.
    La Rochère Bee Décor 9.5-Ounce Goblet, Set of 6

    ReplyDelete