Bookmark and Share

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Use a Pop Tab to Add Closet Space

I know Joan Crawford wouldn't approve with her "NO WIRE HANGER EVER!" rule, but this nifty little trick I picked up from the video below using a pop tab does help give you the ability to put more in your closet, especially light items such as t-shirts.

Items needed:
  • 2 hangers
  • Pop tab off of a soda can 
Thread the top of the tab through the top hanger and then thread the second hanger through the bottom of the tab.  

For details, see the video below where I learned of this trick by Crazy Russian Hacker (I so want to hear him say "Moose and Squirrel" like Natasha on "Rocky and Bullwinkle".)

2 comments:

  1. I'm your newest follower and I have an award for you: plz come to visit me :)
    MammaNene

    SergerPepper.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. joan crawford would certainly NOT approve. lol

    i recently used a wire hanger to clean out a clogged up vacuum cleaner. i was so proud. seriously. lol

    ReplyDelete